Attendance at LPS Check-In is required for both *new and returning students in order to obtain a schedule or class assignment. Documentation needed at Check-In: -New and returning...
Tonight at the June 3 Regular Board of Education meeting, the Board approved the following time changes for the 2019-2020 school year. High School7:35 am - 2:25 pmMiddle School8:25 am - 3:10...
- October Issue of the LPS ReView
- 2018 Pat Hunt Sporting Clay Shoot
- English Learner Parent Meeting
- UPDATED Bus Changes 8/24/18
- School Meal Online Payment OPEN
- JOM School Supply Distribution
- Free and Reduced Lunch Applications
- Gateway applications now available online
- LPSF Annual Fundraising Event
- Recognition Assembly
Interested in attending Gateway Success Center? Call (580) 353-4903 to set up an interview this week!