Title I Needs Assessment Survey 2018-2019 Title I Schoolwide Programs & Services Evaluation Annual Needs Assessment For Parents, Community Members, & Staff Click on the link...
Take a look back at all things LPS in this month's issue of the LPS ReView. You will find news stories, district events, personality profiles, sports, editorials and much more! OCTOBER ISSUE
- 2018 Pat Hunt Sporting Clay Shoot
- EL Parent Meeting with Amber Parks
- Reunión de padres EL con Amber Parks
- English Learner Parent Meeting
- UPDATED Bus Changes 8/24/18
- School Meal Online Payment OPEN
- 2018-2019 X-Tended Time Program
- JOM School Supply Distribution
- Edison Back to School Night & Title I Annual Meeting
- Free and Reduced Lunch Applications
Edison. It’s not too late to donate to the Goodwill drive. We are 2nd. Take items to Goodwill and tell them it’s for the Edison Elementary Pay by the Pound program!! Clean out some closets on this cold day!
EDISON 2018-2019 Title I Schoolwide Programs & Services Evaluation Annual Needs Assessment For Parents, Community Members, & Staff Please take a moment to complete the following survey. Click on the link below to begin the survey. In English: https://goo.gl/forms/psS4NHqVsvzsNAkA3 In Spanish: https://goo.gl/forms/XDnDDD8rBA7bpL2b2
Title I Parent & Family Engagement
Edison: No 3-5 grade after school tutoring tomorrow.
Edison last day for PTA Valentine’s Day Gram is TODAY
EDISON- 2nd bus route is leaving now.
EDISON- Second bus is will leave the school at 4:50. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EDISON- Due to unforeseen circumstances Bus 682 & 676 will be running the routes for Bus 600. Both routes will be experiencing delays of 30-35 minutes.
EDISON- The bus is experiencing a 10-15 minute delay.